If you love the outdoors but wish that the bugs in the outdoors didn’t love you so much, then we here at BNP Screens & Seamless Gutters have some great news for you. Screen enclosures are a great way to enjoy your time outdoors while also enjoying some of the comforts and security of the indoors. Here are a few ways that a screen enclosure can bring value to your home:
- Keep your pool area safer and more secure. There are few things more enjoyable than a dip in the pool! With a screen enclosure around your pool, it’s easier to determine who goes in and out, making it a great safety feature.
- Enjoy the privacy of your own screened patio. A screened patio is great for enjoying your yard while also enjoying your privacy. Rather than a clear view, people and objects inside the screened enclosure are blurred and obstructed.
- Love the feeling of expansion and addition without the cost of a home addition. A screen enclosure is a great way to add space that can be used frequently without the expense of adding onto your home. Many people love their screen enclosure spaces for dining and additional reading or game rooms.
- Add value to your home. Especially in an area with lots of warm outdoor days, a screen enclosure adds value to a home. Because it acts as extra square footage, screen enclosures help to boost the home’s appeal.
- Protect the investment of your patio. Patios are not inexpensive to install. With a screen enclosure, the patio is protected from sun, wind, rain and other harsh elements.
- Gain protection from the weather. Screen enclosures act as a great shelter option. You’ll be able to enjoy shelter from sweltering hot and sunny days as well as rainy, blustery ones.
- Enjoy a meal outside without the company of insects. If you love the thought of eating outside but hate swatting flies and bees away from your food, screen enclosures are a great option. You will be able to enjoy the view and weather without the bugs.
These are just some of the reasons you might want to consider a screen enclosure. If you have questions, please give us a call today!